You dont have to look far to see we are all about Babies. The cuties of the World. And we are working to make things great for kids.
My Mother Taught Me"Check out the things my mother taught me with a mothers lessons. My mother says if you, and I said that.
A Mother's Lessons
Twenty Six Lessons My Mother Taught Me1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION... "Just wait until your Father gets home!"
3. My Mother taught me about RECEIVING... "You are going to get it when we get home!"
4. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
5. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
6. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
7. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
8. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
9. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
10. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
11. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
12. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
A Mothers Lessons
13. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
14. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
15. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
16. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
17. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
18. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
19. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, They are going to freeze that way."
20. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
21. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
22. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
24. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
25. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
26. And my favorite: my mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
And this makes me think of mom!
"To be able under all circumstances to practice five things constitutes perfect virtue; these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness." Confucius
More Pages About Mothers
Mothers and Mother's Day at a2000greetings ~ Mother's Day Word Scramble Search Puzzle ~ Mothers Poems at Our Holiday Site ~ Reflections of Mother
- Susan Flory
- Add Babbies
Save On Great Tasting, High Protein, Low Calorie Meal Replacement Shakes at dietDirect. Free Shipping When You Spend $69.
Custom iPhone Cases
Puzzles Georello Tech
The material on this website is not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee. We offer products and services to the best of our ability. By using this website and it sponsors you acknowledge this.